5721 1/4 Turn with Cap Handrail Fitting | Amish Wood Railings | Banister
All Wood Species; except Primed and Prefinished White, come unfinished; no stain or finish.
ALL of StepUP Stair's wood products are MADE in the USA by Amish Craftsman in our Workshop.
Metal (Iron) Finishes Available:
We have taken a considerable amount of pleasure not only knowing, but providing our entire line of Wood Railings and Wood Stair Parts to be Made in the USA!
Because of our extensive expertise within the staircase business allows us the distinctive opportunity to not only create your staircase components local, but you can also keep your stair parts investment kept to the local economy. Our partnerships have distinguished ourselves from the rest so we can provide the best quality products without sacrificing price to buy parts overseas. No trade embargo tariffs can influence our American Made platform!
Below are some of the most popular USA Crafted products, manufactured in Amish Country, USA:
- Wood Railing Parts - Box Newels, Turned Newels & Balusters, Handrails & Handrail Fittings and Wall Rails & Wall Rail Fittings
- Wood Stair Parts -Treads (Steps) & Risers, False Treads (Steps) & Risers, Starting Steps and Skirtboards (Stringers)
Also, our distinct capabilities to satisfy most of your customization and custom product requests are endless. If you've seen it or can dream it, we can make it. We are excited to create the most creative shapes and designs just for YOU! We are always proud of the products we provide because of our unique service capabilities. We believe that our craftsmen are the best in the industry! We look forward to seeing what they can create for you.
Our All American lineup will give you the confidence that you have stepped UP with integrity and Amish Craftsmanship. When you select from our entire wood collection, you're assured of quality stair parts Made in the USA!
Current Discounts OFFERS:
- 5% OFF all orders over $ 495.00: CODE StepUP5
- 7% OFF all orders over $ 995.00: CODE StepUP7 (can use FREESHIP offer instead)
- 10% OFF all orders over $ 1,495.00: CODE StepUP10 (can use FREESHIP offer instead)
- 10% OFF all orders over $ 2,495.00: CODE StepUP10 (can use FREESHIP ALSO)
Terms & Conditions:
- Subtotal purchase of $895.00 or greater*
- Continental United States only; Alaska & Hawaii are additional
- Will apply to cover up to 10% of subtotal total for standard ground shipping/handling rate. Any standard ground rate that is above 10% of your subtotal may be additionally added.
- LTL freight will be additional from the standard ground service provided from this FREE shipping offer; subject to total price of order. StepUP Stair will review these orders total shipping cost prior to approval.
- Additional services or fees from shipping carrier; such as lift gate service, are available but are additional.
- Contact us for your one-time 3% OFF Code after you share and post PUBLIC StepUP Stair Parts Facebook page or by following StepUP_Stair Instagram page.
- Contact us for your one-time 5% OFF Code after you share and post PUBLIC StepUP Stair Parts Facebook page and by following StepUP_Stair Instagram page.
- As always, we greatly appreciate your one-of-a-kind stair and railing designs. They are yours and yet we encourage you to share them for others to see. If you kindly consider sharing your completed stair and railing photos and if you also have before and/or transition photos are always helpful to for others to be inspired and dream. Please post and share publicly on our Facebook page AND/OR Instagram account. Including a nice recommendation clearly helps provide others with the great customer service and quality products we hope you've received. As a "Thank You", we are willing to provide you an additional discount code to be used exclusively for you or your friends/family or a special gift as our way of saying thanks. Please make sure you let us know by contacting us after you have posted and/or given us a recommendation.