Details of Orders (Invoice) placed, not shipped, explained...
Detailed shown are for all orders/invoices that have not shipped.
- All orders placed are processed through the payment means selected at time of purchase. This includes Credit Card fees of a minimum of 3% at time of purchase. Also after 1 business day, there is a 2% order processing charge.
- If modification to the order are requested or needed, we are happy to provide these at no charge if the order is the same or greater in value. If the value decreases in value by 10% or $100; whichever is less, the fees above may be imposed on the difference.
- Any order placed that includes either a discount or free shipping that reduces the value below the threshold of the discount provided because of the modifications will additionally have the discounts/free shipping modified accordingly based on current promotions. Any order placed that includes either a discount or free shipping that increases the value to a greater discount or meet a free shipping because of a modifications will not automatically be entitled to these greater incentives. We will maintain any current discount and/or free shipping based on the order originally placed.
- Any order placed for any stocked items not scheduled to be shipped that day are eligible to be cancelled without additional charges; as shown above. Additional charges would be either 5% or a $10 handling charges; whichever is greater. Potential exceptions may apply, subjected to StepUP Stair Parts discretion on a case by case basis.
- Any order placed for any non-stocked items are not able to be cancelled after 2-3 business days. Any non-stock stair parts not significantly manufactured may be able to be cancelled but will impose additional fees beyond the additional charges outlined for stocked items. Potential exceptions may apply, subjected to StepUP Stair Parts discretion on a case by case basis.