StepUP to the Amish-Crafted Quality of Stair Steps needed to withstand the test of time. All of our walkable stair products are designed to withstand the wear that staircase traffic demand.
- All of our standard Treads & Risers are never sacrificed with cheep veneers and mass produced oversees.
- Over 13 standard species are available and a multitude of specialty species can also be requested. Treads can be made in any variety of shapes, sizes, and can be developed using other custom materials.
- Typical bullnose on the front edge of treads and landing treads are standard 1 1/16” thick with various standard depths; 10 1/2" & 11 1/2", and lengths; 36" - 72".
- Flat front treads with square or small radius edges are very sleek and contemporary looking; quite popular today.
- Return pieces are added to the ends of treads to finish the end grain of treads when used with an open ended stringer; skirtboard.
- Enhance the appearance of your stairway with bow front starting steps; see our collection of Starting Steps.
- Finished Winder Treads are available when a staircase curves; let us make these with our CNC router technology to exacting standards.
- False end treads and risers are an economical choice when carpeting the center of your walk-able area is desired. Click for False & Retrofit Treads and risers
- Butcher block treads; from 1 1/2" to 4” thick provide that contemporary stair look; call us to find out more including quotes.
Call us and let us hand craft the stair treads you are looking for with the budget that is easy on the pocket book.